Wart Removal in Ahmedabad
What are they?
Moles: Moles are brownish spots on the skin. They are made up of pigment cells called melanocytes, which produce the skin pigment – melanin. Moles and other birthmarks are benign spots or patches that can be tan, brown, black (moles), red, pink, purple (vascular lesions/ port wine stains/ haemangioma). Majority of them are harmless, some may turn into cancer.
Skin tags: it is a common type of skin growth that looks like a hanging skin. Generally it appears on neck, underarms, eyelids and under the breasts often as a result of clothes rubbing against the skin. Majority are acquired, some may be since birth.
Warts: They are small growths on the skin that look like a solid blister or a small cauliflower. Warts are usually caused by a Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). Most warts disappear in 1 to 5 years without medical treatment, but treatment is available for warts that are large, numerous, or in sensitive areas.
Why you should remove them?
- Skin tags are not cancerous and harmless unless they are continuously irritated.
- Many people choose to remove them as precaution or for cosmetic purpose.
Why choose Alvura for Wart, Skin Tags and Mole removal?
Dr. Yesha Patel “Board-Certified Cosmetic Dermatologist” with extensive skill and experience in Wart, Skin Tags and Mole removal. It is most common procedure in Cosmetic Dermatology practice. She possesses a keen eye for aesthetics to achieve optimum results. At Alvura we offer our team of Cosmetic Dermatology and Cosmetic Plastic Surgery dedicated to clients safety, privacy, satisfaction, and comfort. We have highly trained doctors and well qualified staff for a complete new you.
Methods of removal
- Different methods include salicylic acid, cryotherapy, surgery, CO2 laser treatment, electrocautery, chemical treatments, and topical creams.
- There are different ways to remove skin tags like freezing, burning and removing with scissors. Smaller ones can be removed without anaesthesia while larger ones require a local anaesthesia. They are easily removed with Radiofrequency (RFA) or CO2 lasers.
- Treatment for benign birthmarks may take the form of laser or pulsed light therapy, microdermabrasion or surgical excision.
- Different warts respond to different treatments; some go away on their own. Salicylic acid products (in the form of drops, gels, pads and bandages) can help self-treatment of many warts by dissolving the keratin protein and the dead skin above it. Others can be removed via liquid nitrogen freezing or electrical stimulation. Surgery may be recommended for painful or large warts that do not respond to these treatments. Laser or pulsed light therapy is most commonly used.
- A more radiant and flawless skin
- Aesthetic look
- Rejuvenated confidence
- Lesion free skin
About the procedure:
- A local anaesthetic is normally used.
- The majority of mole, Wart, Tag and cysts are removed by Laser / RF cautery / simple excision and, where only one or two exist, the procedure would normally take no more than twenty minutes
- Lasers can be used on warts anywhere on the body. Laser therapy coagulates the wart without creating the open wound. The wart just dries up. Skin tags, polyps and other wart like lesions are also treated very effectively by laser.
- To remove the wart, the laser energy is focused directly on the wart tissue. The majority of laser light bypasses the upper layers ("epidermis") of the skin, and concentrates on the tiny blood vessels that feed the wart near the "dermis" of the skin.
- Most common treatment areas include fingers, hands, face, feet and genitals. In some cases, biopsy of the lesion is required prior to removal to confirm diagnosis.
Cost of Wart, Skin Tags and Mole removal
At ALVURA, we are dedicated in providing you the best results possible while centering around philosophy of integrity and safety. Our primary focus is ensuring that every patient feels comfortable and confident. We offer you most affordable and cost effective procedures with latest technology. To know the cost of the Wart, Skin Tags and Mole removal , kindly request a consultation. We will be there to offer you full explanations regarding your queries.
OUR COUNSELLOR WILL CALL YOU AT YOUR CONVENIENT TIME. BOOK AN APPOINTMENT