Under Eye Treatment in Ahmedabad
Possible Causes of Under Eye Dark Circles
- Lower eyelids skin is very thin. The dark colour is actual the venous blood in the veins underneath the skin
- Ageing – As part of the natural aging process, the layer of support under the eye wears out resulting in a shadowy, sunken look
- Excess melanin due to hereditary factors
- UV damage increases size and number of the blood vessels
- Environmental exposures like dust, smoke
Can it be treated? What are the options?
Yes, they can be reduced with treatment over time to an extent where they are not very prominent. However, they cannot be completely eradicated. A multipurpose approach is required
If hollowing is the major causative factor, an under-eye filler can be injected for a refreshed look.
Is it safe to be done around the eyes?
Yes, it is absolutely safe. It is done by trained personnel using technologies and formulations designed to be safe and gentle in this area.
Are the results permanent?
- Lifestyle related factors like environmental toxins, stress, sun, sleep and diet also effect under-eye darkening.
- If these are taken care of, the results can be maintained for a longer period of time. Result will be amazing.
- Aging and atmospheric damage is ongoing process. So you need to take proper skin care and medication as may be prescribed by our cosmetologist for long lasting result.
Tear trough deformity
What is it?
- It is a common reason for dark under-eye circles.
- The tear trough deformity is a depression under the eyes which is mistakenly seen as just skin discoloration.
- Actually, the dark colour of the circles is often exaggerated by a pronounced tear trough under the eye.
- The tear trough will deflect light, thereby creating a shadow and an apparent increase of under eye circles and discoloration.
There are a variety of treatments available for dark under-eye circles.
- Topical creams. Common ingredients include chamomile and vitamin E.
- Laser resurfacing and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL™) treatments are good options.
- Chemical peels, too, can be effective in rejuvenating skin around the eyes to eliminate dark circles
- Injectable dermal filler for tear trough deformity
Cost of Dark Circles Treatment
At ALVURA, we are dedicated in providing you the best results possible while centering around philosophy of integrity and safety. Our primary focus is ensuring that every patient feels comfortable and confident. We offer you most affordable and cost effective procedures with latest technology. To know the cost of the Dark Circles Treatment , kindly request a consultation. We will be there to offer you full explanations regarding your queries.
OUR COUNSELLOR WILL CALL YOU AT YOUR CONVENIENT TIME. BOOK AN APPOINTMENT